Wednesday, February 12, 2014

In which an exciting announcement is made!

May I have your attention, please?

I just want to let the world know I'm going to be the proud grandmother of ....

Baylee Lillian ....

AND Brody Phillip!

We are getting our own Phil and Lil!  (Those of you who remember the show Rugrats will understand.)





Here are their proud parents holding their monograms in pink and blue.  Doesn't my daughter look glowing with happiness?  And Daniel looks a little bit serious as if he is thinking about the responsibilities of twins.

Please keep the twins in your prayers.  We are expecting a healthy delivery around June 25.

3 comments:

  1. How fun! a boy AND a girl! Congrats to everyone! Looking forward to the BIG day! :) {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerri, I am very happy for you and your kids! Grandkids are so special and change our lives forever! Have you decided what these precious darlings will be calling you?

    Phil and Lil used to be my favorite characters on Rugrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture, joyful news. Special days ahead for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.